I wish you much pleasure in viewing my works.
Operator of the website and responsible for content:
Informations according § 5 TMG:
2. Hosting External Hosting This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). The personal information collected on this website is stored on the servers of the host. This may be v. a. to deal with IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact details, names, web page accesses, and other data generated through a web site. The use of the hoster is carried out for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR) and in the interests of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para 1 letter f DSGVO). Our Hoster will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfill its performance obligations and to follow our instructions with respect to such data. Conclusion of a contract for order processing In order to ensure data processing compliant processing, we have concluded a contract processing contract with our hoster.
4. Revocation of your consent to data processing Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke an already given consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. Right to object to data collection in special cases and direct mail (Article 21 GDPR) If data processing based on ART. 6 ABS. 1 LIT. E or F DSGVO, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons that arise from your particular situation. This applies to profiling based on these provisions. The respective legal basis on which the processing is based can be found in this legal protection declaration. If you object, we will cease to process your personal information unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for such processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims (opposition according to ART 21 (1) GDPR). If your personal data is processed to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object, your personal data will then no longer be used for the purpose of direct mail (objection to ART 21 (2) GDPR).
5. Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority In the case of violations of the GDPR, the persons concerned have a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. The right to complain is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.
6. Right to Data Portability You have the right to have data that we process on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract, in itself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of the data to another person in charge, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
7. SSL or TLS encryption This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security purposes and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as a site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser's address bar changing from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar. If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
8. Information, deletion and correction Within the scope of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to rectification or deletion of this data. For further information on personal data, please contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
9. Right to restriction of processing You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. The right to restrict processing exists in the following cases: If you deny the accuracy of your personal information stored with us, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the audit you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. If the processing of your personal data is unlawful, you may request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion. If we no longer need your personal information, but you need it to exercise, defend or enforce legal claims, you have the right to request that your personal information be restricted instead of being deleted. If you have filed an objection under Art. 21 (1) GDPR, a balance must be made between your interests and ours. As long as it is not clear whose interests prevail, you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data. If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, these data may only be used with your consent or for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for important public interest the European Union or a Member State.